Security Cases Built to Last!
- A variety of sizes and colors
- Heavy gauge aluminum for strength without weight, rust-proof
- High quality hardware and welded corners for security and durability
- Medium density foam interior to secure from movement
- Some models are supplied with a comfortable rubber grip handle
- Heavy duty plated steel latches provide reliable closure for
carrying, even when case is not secured by lock and key
- Steel bail handle swings 180 degrees
- High density urethane gasket protects from dust and moisture
- 16 gauge piano hinge
- Made in the USA (with some of the hardware made in England)
Locking System Features
- Convenient one-key entry
- Push button with key locking system
- Internal Locking System resists opening case by force
- Locking system using Medeco
High Security Locks which is a UL listed high security cylinder with hardened steel inserts
to protect against drilling and the patented Biaxial® cylinder and key technoligies
to prevent picking.
- The case is registered through Secure Firearm Products. Duplicate
keys can only be made with the registered owner's permission
1 Biaxial is a registered trademark of Medeco Inc.